Monday, November 25, 2019

Who Are You?

What defines who you are? What would you do if all that were taken away?


Video: Hillsong Worship - Who You Say I Am

Who the Son sets free
Oh is free indeed
I'm a child of God
Yes I am
In my Father's house
There's a place for me
I'm a child of God
Yes I am

What defines who you are? As a child of God, Satan knows who you are and how powerful your life can be, he just hopes that he can keep you from knowing it. Cheap substitutes is all that Satan has to offer you to keep you from living up to your full potential.

Satan will get you to define yourself in ways that involve your family, friends your career or good deeds but any of these things can be taken away and then what do you have to stand on?

If you lose the thing that defines you then your life will feel empty and meaningless when it is gone. You need to be defined by something eternal so that you won't be crushed when your circumstances change.
Overcomer - Hannah Scott Quote
I am created by God.
He designed me, so I’m not a mistake.
His Son died for me, just so I could be forgiven.
He picked me to be his own, so I’m chosen.
He redeemed me, so I am wanted.
He showed me grace, just so I could be saved.
He has a future for me because He loves me.
So I don’t wonder anymore, Coach Harrison. I am a child of God.