Sunday, September 16, 2012

God Is So Great

David Crowder - After All (Holy)



David Crowder - After All (Holy)

I can't comprehend your infinitely beautiful and perfect love
Oh I've dreamed dreams of majesty as brilliant as a billion stars
But they're never bright enough after all

(Chorus)
You are Holy
Oh Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy

I will sing a song for you my God with everything I have in me
But it's never loud enough after all

Heaven and earth are full, full of your glory, glory
My soul it overflows full of your glory, your glory
Oh blessed is he who reigns, full of your glory, your glory
My cup, it can't contain all of your glory, your glory
Hosanna we are found after all you are

I can't comprehend
You're infinitely beautiful

Holy- adjective \ˈhō-lē\ exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness and righteousness.
Psalm 99:3-5 Let them praise your great and awesome name. Your name is holy! Mighty King, lover of justice, you have established fairness. You have acted with justice and righteousness throughout Israel. Exalt the Lord our God! Bow low before his feet, for he is holy!
We see so much brokenness everywhere we look, it is hard to imagine that something or somebody could be completely right, it doesn't seem possible. The effects of sin on our world leaves us longing for a better place where we will be complete in the presence of our holy God.