Saturday, March 28, 2020

Thank You Lord - Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

No matter how bad it looks, I still have his love, power and protection.



Video: Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Thank You

Tragedies are commonplace
All kinds of diseases are all slipping away
Economy's down, people can't get enough pay
As for me, all I can say is
Thank You Lord for all you've done for me

Folks without homes are all out in the street
The drug addicts some say they just can't quit
Muggers and robbers no place seems to be safe
But You've been my protection every step of the way
And I wanna say
Thank You Lord for all you've done for me

It could have been me (Thank You)
At home (Thank You)
With no food (Thank You)
And no cloth (Thank You)
Just alone (Thank You)
Without a friend (Thank You)
Or just another number (Thank You)
With a tragic end (Thank You)

But You did not save me
To let none of these things be
But everyday by your power
You keep on keeping me
Thank You…

God's Children Should Be Thankful
Hebrews 13:5-6 Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said,“I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” So we can say with confidence, “The LORD is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”

Psalms 56:11-12  I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? What can mere mortals do to me? I will fulfill my vows to you, O God, and will offer a sacrifice of thanks for your help.

RELATED ARTICLES
My Shield And My Reward (diggingtheword.blogspot.com)