Monday, September 02, 2019

Heaven On Earth

Seek his kingdom first.



Video: Stars Go Dim - "Heaven On Earth"

Take my life and let it be
Set on fire for all to see
Break me down, build me up again
Don't leave me the way I've been
Take my heart into Your hands
Come and finish what You began
'Til I seek Your kingdom first
'Til I shine, shine
Like Heaven on earth
Like Heaven on earth

The Kingdom
Exodus 19:5-6 Now if you will obey Me and keep My covenant, you will be My own special treasure from among all the peoples on earth; for all the earth belongs to Me. And you will be My kingdom of priests, My holy nation.' This is the message you must give to the people of Israel."

 Matthew 6:33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.

Colossians 1:13 For He has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of His dear Son,

Hebrews 12:28 Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us be thankful and please God by worshiping Him with holy fear and awe.

 Revelation 1:6-7 He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God His Father. All glory and power to Him forever and ever! Amen. Look! He comes with the clouds of heaven. And everyone will see Him--even those who pierced Him. And all the nations of the world will mourn for Him. Yes! Amen!