Sunday, February 18, 2018

I Shall See Him Face To Face

O the joy when I shall wake within the presence of the King!



Video: "See Him Face To Face" Bellevue Baptist Church

Some day the silver cord will break, 
 And I no more as now shall sing; 
But, O the joy when I shall wake 
Within the presence of the King! 

And I shall see Him face to face, 
And tell the story, saved by grace,
And I shall see Him face to face, 
 And tell the story, saved by grace. 

Some day my earthly house will fall, 
I cannot tell how soon ’twill be, 
But this I know—my All in all 
Has now a place with Him for me. 

Or some day when my Lord will come, 
And called to meet Him 
I’ll be blest, He then will say to me,
“Well done,” And I shall enter into rest. 

Some day, till then I’ll watch and wait, 
My lamp all trimmed and burning bright, 
That when my Savior I will greet, 
My faith will then be changed to sight.

What an amazing thought that someday we will fall asleep here and wake up in a whole new place in the presence of the King!
1 John 3:2-3 Dear friends, we are already God's children, but He has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like Him, for we will see Him as He really is. And all who have this eager expectation will keep themselves pure, just as He is pure.
If we ever really get this glorious concept in our heads we certainly could not live in defeat and worry any longer.