Saturday, August 10, 2013

Peace With God

My faith in Jesus work on the cross gives me undeserved privileges


Forgiven
Ephesians 3:12  Because of Christ and our faith in Him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence.

Romans 5:1-2  Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.

Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory.

The fact that I have been forgiven of all of the things that I have ever done wrong is so amazing. To think that God who is so perfect and has nothing to do with sin or evil can welcome me into his presence is pretty incredible.

The Bible says that we can come into God's presence because of two things, the work of Jesus on the cross and our faith in Jesus, that's the only way to come to God and enjoy his presence. On the surface it looks like God did his part by having Jesus come to die for us and then it is up to us to have the faith to believe but everything that we have comes from God and that even includes the faith to believe.

I can come into the presence of God boldly and with confidence, there isn't any reason to fear, God loves me and he covered my sin debt already. When he looks at me he doesn't see somebody that owes him for all of my sin. He sees me as all paid up!
John 5:24  "I tell you the truth, those who listen to My message and believe in God who sent Me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life."
I hope that you know without a doubt that you can have peace with God. Our relationship with God was broken by sin but he he has provided the way to restore our relationship so that we can have peace with him and peace in the trials of life.

More information on how to "Find Peace With God"