Thursday, September 06, 2012

It's Not Over

Look to the sky, help is on the way!




It’s Not Over, It’s Not Finished
It’s Not Ending, It’s Only The Beginning
When God Is In It,
All Things Are New All Things Are New

I Know It’s Darkest Just Before Dawn
Might Be The Hardest Season You Experience
I Know It Hurts, Won’t Be Too Long
You’re Closer Than You Think You Are
You’re Closer Than You’ve Been Before

 Look To The Sky, Help Is On The Way
It’s Not Over, It’s Not Finished
It’s Not Ending, It’s Only The Beginning
When God Is In It All Things Are New
All Things Are New

Something Is Moving,
Turning Around Seasons Are Changing,
Everything Is Different Now
Here Comes The Sun, Piercing The Clouds
You’re Closer Than You Think You Are
You’re Closer Than You’ve Been Before

Do you get discouraged? Are you tempted to give up? Becoming bitter or angry? Sometimes life is too hard to handle and we can find ourselves focusing inward on our own abilities and resources to help us get through our troubles.

How do you cope?

Lamentations 3:19-24 The thought of my suffering and homelessness is bitter beyond words. I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"
The child of God has a powerful resource that the rest of the world doesn't have! We will suffer, experience grief and loss but these difficult circumstances are not the end for us. God's power is the only power that we need to get us through to a fresh new start each day.