Some bold predictions about our future.
1. God will still be on His throne regardless of who is elected (Isaiah 6:1).
2. Regardless of who is president, God will control their decisions (Proverbs 21:1: Ezra 6:22).
3. Regardless of who is president, Christians are to pray for them, not prey on them (1 Timothy 2:1-3).
4. Regardless of who is elected, we will get up… go to work… and honor God on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, etc, etc, etc.
5. Regardless of who is elected, it will happen in accordance with God’s will (1 Samuel 2:6-8, Isaiah 46:9-10).
6. Regardless of who is elected, it will not change the call God has given Christians to be salt and light in the world (Matthew 5:13-14).
7. Regardless of who is elected, God’s plan to bring about the return of His Son to set up His Kingdom will be that much closer! (Romans 13:11)
8. Regardless of who is elected, “Do not be anxious for anything (Including a presidential election!), but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God that surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” (Philemon 4:6-7)
9. Regardless of who is elected, Christians have no reason to fear or be afraid! (Revelation 2:10)
10. Regardless of who is elected, Christians are to obey the laws of the land (Romans 13:1-7) unless they conflict with the laws of God, then Christians obey God rather than men (Acts 5:29).
I borrowed this from Pastor Ron