Friday, February 05, 2010

The Lord’s Delight

Do you delight the Lord?


Psalm 18:19 He led me to a place of safety; He rescued me because He delights in me.

Psalms 37:23 The LORD directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives.

Proverbs 11:20 The LORD detests people with crooked hearts, but He delights in those with integrity.

Wow! Look at that guy!

What an awesome thought that the Lord could look at me and be delighted! Most of us probably think that he is looking at us and frowning, it doesn't have to be that way, David said that God delighted in him.

If I live with integrity and have a Godly character then he can look at me and instead of thinking about punishment he can take delight in me.

I need to be apply what I learn in the word everyday to my life so that God wont see me as an embarassing member of his family.

I pray Lord that you will be able to look at me with delight.