Friday, March 25, 2011

Are You Amazed By Grace?

We should never stop being amazed at the grace that God has given to us.



Romans 5:1  Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

It is way too easy for us to get comfortable with our salvation and forget that it was made possible because God wanted it to be possible.

Check out the chorus:

You breath life into me
Now I finally feel my dead heart beating
You open my eyes to see
That's what makes Your grace amazing

You give me grace amazing
Praise God for that grace amazing
You give me grace amazing
Praise God for that grace amazing

Thank you Lord for your grace that is so amazing, I pray that I will always remember how undeserving that I am to receive anything good from you.