Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What Can Wash Away My Sin

SCRIPTURE

Hebrews 9:11-24

OBSERVATION

What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! The perfect high priest came to earth with the perfect sacrifice. We saw last week in Hebrews that we have a sympathetic high priest, now today we learn that Jesus is our high priest that made the perfect sacrifice for our sin.

A sacrifice that was made once for all time,

A sacrifice that was given for all mankind.
Eternal redemption he did give,My life for him I will live

Christ died to rescue those who sinned,
Now before God he is our friend.

All men will die that is our destiny,
His salvation to all those waiting patiently.

APPLICATION

Jesus died for me, I will live for him.

PRAYER

Thank you Jesus for the perfect sacrifice that you gave on our behalf.