I am glad I didn't it's been fun.
Here is a basic outline of what I have learned in Romans so far:
- God has something against me.
- The law proved that God really does have something against me.
- We need to be made right with Him.
- The way to be made right with God is through faith, just like Abraham was.
- Now that you are right with God you will have peace and joy.
- You also have become a friend of God and a part of the family.
- Because of this we can say that we have a new life.
- We are alive in Christ but struggling to become more like Christ.
- It is a struggle to live the new life but we have the power through the Holy Spirit to be more than conquerors.